fredag 3. mai 2013

~Pink, puffy and pastelly + the best present ever~

imageMoshi Moshiimage

After I met Peachie, I´ve felt like my inner sweet lolita spirit has been boosted! So, recently I´ve worn quite a few lolita outfits image! It has been a while since I posted any outfit entries, and I´ve really wanted to do it for a while... I hope you guys are as excited as I am!
I am really pleased with all of these outfits, so I hope you like them as well


~Outfit nr.1~


Some days after my return, I met up with the documentary guys again. Because of my vacation, and because they had been busy, we almost hadn´t met at all for ages! So we had to set up a rather busy schedule for the upcoming week, since they were going to leave after just a bit after that!
On sunday the in the week when I came home, Martin (the guy assigned to follow me) visited me for a photo session with me getting dressed in lolita, doing my makeup–routine
and me taking pictures of my outfit for my blog in my mirror >->"""

I was quite inspired by Peachie, and since I wanted to illustrate sweet lolita fashion as good as I could for the situation, I decided to wear memorial cake, in a pink, sweet and "hime" lolita outfitimage


Princess Pink fluff

Jsk: Angelic Pretty
Blouse: trift shop vintage
Tights: H&M
Socks: H&M
Shoes: Baby the star shines bright
Wig: Prisila
Accessories: Angelic Pretty, homemade, gift,
 Chocomint,Glitter, vintage

 


imageimageimageimageimageimageimage


imageimageimageimageimage
 
I really like how I did my makeup this time also.

imageimageimageimageimage


I will probably  get some of the pictures from the photoshoot sometime soon,
and when I do, I will do an update!

imageimageimageimageimage

~Outfit nr.2



The second outfit I wanted to show you is the sweet lolita outfit I wore to school,
when we took our class picture last week!image (I had to wake up two hours earlier to get ready >.>""")


Lollipop sweetie

Jsk: Angelic Pretty
Cutsew: Angelic Pretty
Tights: H&M
OTK: Secret Shop
Shoes: Secret Shop
Accessories: Angelic Pretty, Chocomint, CuteCanKill,
HolleyTeaTime, Homemade, vintage




imageimageimageimageimage


imageimageimageimageimage


imageimageimageimageimage


imageimageimageimage

"Will senpai notice me this year?"

imageimageimageimage

And lastly, just a little lazy free-time outfit I wore because I wanted to wear something cute and versatile at home during a weekend not too long agoimage

~Outfit nr.3~

 

I loooove room–wear, and I dream to obtain many more sets
 when I have the funds for it >v> Currently I just own this one that I got from DreamV,
 but it is super cute and comfy so I just totally adore it!


The shirt is from Refuse To Be Usual on Ebay, the tights are from amazon, the slippers from H&M, necklace from Pie in the Sky and the hairtie from Miyamo via Sol & Bebe Sol image

No makeup worn since it was just a lazy outfit image I wanted to wear my new necklace with something cute, so I just tried out some stuff, really... what do you think?


imageimageimageimage

To end this entry, I want to write a bit about a present I recently got from
my very best friend in the whole world image She made me a birthday present,
because she is just so perfectly kind and wonderful like that image!
 
She FREAKING PAINTED MEEEE ;A;!!!

omg, you guys have nooo idea how I cried when I unwrapped this thing image
Seriously! She is so talented it is just amazing! It looks totally like me and everything ;_; 
I don´t even know what to say... I feel so incredibly proud of her <3 I´ve seen her progress for almost ten years now, and she is just so stunningly amazing I just.... it took my breath away, and my parents had to comfort me for a little while because I wept... Silja, I love you<3 This is the most amazing gift I have ever recieved in my entire life...

To see more of my best friends amazing art, and to support her wonderful skills, 
please visit her deviantart page HERE

It will definitely be worth your while!

imageimageimageimage


That´s it for now, I really hope you guys enjoyed this entry! I have finally figured out how to use small pixel icons inside my texts! yaaay! I will continue to do that onwards, 
because I love how cute it looks ^^

image

Until next time!
Stay cute and genki! >0< 
Await more reports from the kawaii world of frillypinkdreams x3

Yours,

20 kommentarer:

  1. You are so cute! I love that last outfit.

    SvarSlett
  2. so, so pretty!!! I've always loved Lolita but never really had the confidence to wear it. You suit it so much, your outfits are really lovely ^_^ I LOVE your roomwear outfit, it looks super duper comfy
    x<3

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. whaah ;v; thanks! ^^ You should definitely try out lolita! ^^ I bet you would look great in it!
      I love comfy room wear <3 ;v;

      Slett
  3. very cute, I am so jealous because Memorial cake is my only dreamdress and I dont have money for it :( :( ,, but I hope once I will be able to buy it .)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. oooooh! really? Memorial cake is your dream dress also??? :D yaay! It is my ultimate nr.1 favourite dream dress *v* So I´m very happy to meet other memorial cake fans! xD

      Slett
    2. yes, mine too, I just LOVE it :D :) and pink really suits you :))

      Slett
    3. Hello cutie, you will not believe it (even I still cant believe) , but I finally bought Memorial cake op and headbow!! :D yayy I am soo happy and dont know who can I share my happiness with, thats reason why am I writing to you :) :) .. nice day :3 :)

      Slett
  4. love your cute outfits ^^ that painting of you is truly amazing!!! :O

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank yoooou ^0^ I love that painting ;A; she is so talented!

      Slett
  5. Duu er så peen ; u ; osososo elsker jeg den parykken D: meeen jeg lurte litt på om du skulle på desucon i år jeg ouo<3

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. whaaah ;v; takk <333
      ååh, jeg har skikkelig lyst, men det er ganske dyrt for meg å komme meg dit og hotel er skikkelig dyrt også så jeg tror ikke jeg har råd >.<"""

      Slett
  6. You are so amazing, your look is always perfect *o*

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you ;A; what an amazing compliment!

      Slett
  7. I'm just in love with all your outfits omg ;w; You're perfect! I wish I was like you!
    And that painting is just AMAZING *O*

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Aww, don´t wish to be me! Be your wonderful self to the fullest instead! ^0^
      there is only one you, so be the truest you ;)
      thank you for the kind words and support though!

      Slett
  8. I love your first outfit! I think that color of hair looks great on you <3

    I also nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award~
    http://xxpinkie.blogspot.ca/2013/05/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. aww, thank you! ^^ That is acctually the colour of my natural hair, before I bleached it! x3 haha

      oooh wow! I feel so honoured ;v; Thank you very much!

      Slett
  9. OMG YOU ARE SO KAWAII!!!!
    I never thought that someone can look so amazing!!!
    Omg, I am just in love with you right now!
    I am totally following you now, dear!
    kisses!!

    http://madeinlatvija.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  10. I just found your blog through tumblr and i must say you're just soooo pretty! I love your look, sweet was made for people like you. <3

    SvarSlett