tirsdag 21. mai 2013

+ New magical adventures in the official channel +

 

Super short entry today, with HUGE news! 
For the past year now (oh my gosh, has it really been a whole year? ) I have been working on secret project that I haven´t told anyone of you about. It has been totally shush-shush up until today, when I could finally see the finished result of the efforts put behind it all. 



I have decided to try out making youtube videos!



Thats right, you didn´t hear me wrong, I have decided to see what it will be like if I start doing som vlogging. Me and a very helpfull guy from my class at school has been working on this video, and because of different reasons (like super busy school schedules mostly) we haven´t really been able to do much about it until now. So without any further ado, I present to you all, a tiny little preview that I hope you guys will enjoy. (also please watch it in HD quality for the best experience!)



Frillypinkdreams: Coming soon 


 
 
 
Now, there is no set schedule as to when I will update, what I will update or anything like that, everything is completely new and not really planned out yet, so I don´t know much as of now. 
Anyway, I am really, really excited about this project, and I hope it all works out like I want it to.
I would not have been able to reach this far without the wonderful help I have recieved and the massive amount of support you guys have shown me. You have no idea how much it means to me!
Thank you very much
 
 
 
 
Are you excited about this new project? 
Any thoughts on what you would like to see?
I hope to see you all very soon again! <3

16 kommentarer:

  1. this is awesome! so exited to see what you'll do :D

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank yooou x3 I am super excited about this as well! *v*

      Slett
  2. So cool! *o*
    your promo looks awesome!
    Can' wait to see some videos! :D

    SvarSlett
  3. really looking forward to your vlogs ^_^ Good Luck!
    x<3

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. yaay ^^ thank you very much, gambarimasu! ^^

      Slett
  4. OHMYGOD ALL CAPS MUSIC!!!!! AHHHHH!! DON'T UNPLUG ME!! i love kristina and luke!! this is AMAZING!!! can't wait to see what your channel brings! c:

    http://c-osmiccreepers.blogspot.ca

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Whaaah, really? ;v; thats so awsome! I love that music also xD <3
      thanks for the support <333

      Slett
  5. wiii! så kult at du tenker på å vlogge! Previewen var så søt, og så proff! alt du gjør er jo så perfect jo xD Ønsker deg masse lykke til, og gleder meg masse :D

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. hehehe, takk! >v< aww, du er alt for snill <3 Jeg fikk massevis av hjelp da, og jeg kunne ikke ha klart det alene! :3

      Slett
  6. AHHH! This is what you said to me on tumblr?! How exciting! Can't wait to see your videos cutie, aww ; 3 ; ♥ Good luck! Looking forward to it, really!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. yes this is it ;v; <333 iiiiih, I know right?? x3 I am super excited! ^0^
      Thank you so much for the support hun <3

      Slett
  7. OMG I need to watch you videos!!!!! This it's a very exiting preview >.<

    SvarSlett
  8. sososo excited <3 I love your style so I'm sure your YouTube videos will be perfect! x

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. whaah >v> I´m just a beginner so don´t expect too much >v< ehehe
      Thank you for the support though!

      Slett