mandag 22. oktober 2012

The worst weekend ever

I felt the need to let you know why my regular update system hasn´t been working this weekend.
It began with the fact that it is extremly cold, icy and slippery outside right now where I live...

On friday, I was rushing down to the bus to go to school, just as I got out of my house, I slipped on our stone staircase outside our frontdoor, and fell, head first on the rocks....
I also hit my left hand (giving me a huge blue mark), both my arms and my back and my neck!

Needless to say, I couldn´t go to school! My parents suspected that I had a concussion, so I had to spend all day lying on the coutch, for my mom to observe me... at first, I didn´t really feel any pain, I was a bit dizzy and naucious, but after a while, my neck started hurting A LOT! I almost couldn´t use my arms, and just my neck holding my head up was terrible....

basically, I couldn´t turn my head in any direction, and at one point I almost couldn´t speak either, because it hurted my neckmuscles so much >.<

To make things worse, on Saturday when I woke up, I had a hard time getting out of bed, because that would demand me to lift my head, so I almost had to roll out of it...
I stayed in my jammies all day, and my neck hurt so bad that even though I was sitting down or lying in my bed/on the sofa, I never felt like I was resting, because my head constantly hurt.... 
I tried all kinds of painkillers, ate tons of them also, but nothing seemed to work! 
I didn´t have any energy left over for doing anything else than just lying or sitting there...
In the evening, I felt a little bit better, and decided to take a walk and finish a requested drawing, but I REALLY shouldn´t have done that!

When I woke up on Sunday morning, my condition was worse than ever...
my entire body was shaking, and I had to walk very slowly, breath heavy and sit down several times to take a break just to get down to the kitchen... I felt like hurling all the time, and I seriously had to force myself to get where I was going! I HAD to eat something, to stop the shaking....
THAT part was the worst, because, well... I don´t know about you guys, but I don´t really feel like eating anything when I feel like puking at the same time :-S
I decided on trying oatmeal though, since the taste is rather neutral.... 
I managed to eat 3/4 of a bowl...

This day, I HAD to stay in bed all day long... On saturday I could atleast sit or walk around inside our house.... It was the most boring and painfull day ever ... really, I spent all day just lying in bed, sleeping and gently surfing the internet when my body didn´t hurt to much... Had to take plenty of breaks though... my hands hurted a lot even from just typing :-(

And today, my mom ordered me to stay home also, because I am not 100% well yet, even though I am finally able to move my head properly, and the pain isn´t as bad as before... 

To top this of, I have a big test tomorrow at school, that I have been far to sick to study for >.< I haven´t had any kind of consentration, and two of the days I didn´t even have the text book that I needed to study! My teacher was kind enough to drop by and give it to me on Sunday, but since that by defenition was the worst day, offcourse I couldn´t read anything! 
Today, I have read as much as my concentration has allowed me to, I will try to read more this evening, but I have a bad feeling about the test TT_TT

anyway, it was the worst weekend ever, and the badest part about it, is that I feel even more tired now than I did before the weekend started! 






UGH! stupid life >.< 
Thanks for reading though!


12 kommentarer:

  1. Oh no, that sounds horrible! I really hope you will feel better soon! :C

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much <3 I am a lot better now, but now quite well just yet...

      Slett
  2. awwh fighting!! I hope you are fully well soon! <3

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you very much! <3 I feel like I am almost allright now :) I am at school today atleast, so I can live normally ^^

      Slett
  3. Awww! cutie! I feel so sorry for you :( I really, really hope you get better soon :)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you sweetie <3 I feel a lot better today ^^ I am at school, and that is a good thing :)

      Slett
  4. Hope you get better soon!
    And good luck for the Test ^_^

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you! I am a lot better today <3 I think the test went ok, not good but I don´t think I will fail xD

      Slett
  5. That whole thing sounded awful D: (I read all your updates on tumblr hoping you'd get better quickly!) It sounds like you need a lovely, hot bath and a massage

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you very much! (wow thanks for reading the tumblr messages also! ^0^)
      I am a lot better today, luckily :)

      Slett
  6. That sounds horrible!! ;___; I'm glad you're better now! You should rest every chance you get!
    I hope everything goes ok with your test!!

    SvarSlett
  7. That's so scary! I'm glad you're doing better and that it wasn't even more serious than that! Please be careful! Dx
    Kieli~♥

    SvarSlett