lørdag 7. juli 2012

W. d/p: part 6


Wow! I can´t believe it has acctually been 6 weeks since I started this series! And now we are at the end of the road ~

It feels both sad and quite good! I feel accomplished = v=




Well, as the last entry, I am talking about a Pixiv user once again, and she goes by the name


るか

(since I don´t have a pixiv user, and I don´t read japanese there is not much info I can give you about her)
INFO:
Real name:?
 Country: Japan
Tools: tablet
Programs: photoshop, paint tool SAI
Account link:  るか

This artist has a very cute, "moe-ish" style that I adore ^^ she draws super cute girls with frilly and sweet outfits that could make anyone smile <3 



To show you what I mean, here are some of my favourite pieces:
!DON´T STEAL HER PICTURES!


The details are just stunning! 




Original Pixiv Post





Original Pixiv post

 


Original Pixiv post


!DON´T STEAL HER PICTURES!
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT NONE OF THESE PICTURES ARE MINE AND I DON´T TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR ANYTHING OF THIS BEAUTIFUL ART!

I SIMPLY WISH TO PROMOTE A WONDERFUL ARTIST, AND I WANT TO SPREAD HER BEAUTIFUL ART AROUND FOR EVERYONE TO SEE, AND BE INSPIRED!


I just love how cute she draws her characters, and how many details she puts into their outfits! I just sit and stare at all the ruffles really xD 
Imagine how much time went into drawing all of those details ?


As a person that loves super cute things, I must say that I just adore her art a whole lot <3 It makes me happy, and watching cute outfit designs like these are always a great source of inspiration ^^ Both for drawing and for putting together coords. 




I really hope you guys liked this series, and became inspired ^^ That was the intention anyway! :) 
Personally, I think art is one of the most inspiring things you can find out there, since it posesses so very many expressions, feelings and messages. I wrote this series to both show you what kind of art I like, and to promote fantastic artist that really deserves getting adknowledged for the wonderful job they are doing ^^ 


When I first started this blog, I didn´t intend for it to be a blog that focuses a lot on me, but more upon things that I am interested in, and things that inspires me. I love reading blogs that inspire me, and therefore I wanted to be able to write a blog that could do that for others also. So, even though this might not have met all your expectations or even inspired you one bit, I hope you enjoyed it. I will try to get better at blogging, and broaden my horizon :3 

~

When it comes to personal matters, things might just turn interesting soon! Next week, I am going to a comic book course, with a professional artist, for three days! :) I am very much looking forward to this, as working with comic books currently is one of my dream occupations. I will also start my summer job at the local library, and make some money, which always comes in handy ^^

AND! 

In less than a month, I am going to bleach my hair totally blond, so that I can colour it a crazy colour :D haha (but that is mostly a secret as of yet x3)

I am just happy to be busy in life again, finally ^^ It is quite boring just bumming around x3 Delightfull when you are tired from school, but quite boring after a while... 

So, since its rather late now, I will probably go to bed soon >w<





and thank you for reading!


Josephine

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar